Thursday, 17 March 2011

Crafters Companion Challenge

Hello.

I've been abit quiet this week as I've been busy making a few things for Easter and also completing ANOTHER challenge. This time its for the Crafters Companions Challenge - Easter

I really like making things for Easter, especially cards and things for the home. I tend to dress our house up too. There's usually bunches of daffodils in the kitchen and you can't move for rabbits and chicks (not real ones).

Anyway, here's my entry for the challenge. I hadn't used my Popcorn the Bear CD-ROM for ages so it was nice to re-aquaint myself with it. All the backing papers are also printed out from the CD-ROM

This is the card from the front. The fence was designed and cut out on my Gypsy/Cricut.


You lift the fence bit up and it opens out like this...


Flip the paper with the chick on, down to reveal this...



And below is this...

A sticky note pad and pencil...

And the whole thing sits up like this...


Now do you get it??
Hope you like my entry and I'll see you next time. Til then...
Happy Crafting
L!sa x


5 comments:

Teresa said...

These are gorgeous, I really love the notepad thing that's beautiful, would love that hanging in my kitchen. Well done you! xx

Fiona said...

What a great idea! Lovely colours. x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous creation thanks for joining in the challenge at Crafter's Companion this month.
Hugs Lynsey x

kaz said...

Thats really lovely, Loving the Spring colours.
My Mum is mad about owls she has them in everything, cups, cuddly toys, T shirts you name it she has it.She has them all over her House, you now how it is, you tell People you love a Certain thing, Mine is Elephants and you get them for Birthday, Christmas , Mothers Day and then you can't move.
She has told us all to stop now.
And I Love your blog Page and the owls are lovely.
Happy Crafting

hyper_ni said...

Wow this is amazing! Love it!
Well done for doing so well in the challenge too! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I do appreciate all your comments. Lisa x